Friday, August 31, 2007

Things that make you go 'arggghhhh'!

Yesterday I took the camcorder out for a long overdue session to capture some of my baby's antics on tape.

However, this little snippet is brought to you courtesy of my not yet three year old.

It is what exasperates and thrills me about parenthood, all at the same time.

This should also serve as ample evidence as to why I do not take time to video her brother on a regular basis (since that would mean focusing entirely on him for more than a nanosecond, and meaning my eyes are not on Miss E for said nanosecond!)


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone with an almost 3 yo also may I just say, "Oy!"

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! You can tell she *knew* something was a little off, but she was still so satisfied! Adorable.

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so cute! I can completely relate. You just can't leave them alone for a second!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

OMG! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Elliot and her really would be best friends. She also likes to "make herself beautiful" while the attention is not on her. And after she spills something, or otherwise makes a disaster, she always goes, "That's okay."

Anonymous said...

So funny, "Don't worry" sigh "I'll be ok"....

Haha

Brillig said...

Oh my gosh--darling and hilarious and terrifying all at once! ahahaha

lady macleod said...

bugger I can't get it to download. You don't think you've been banned by the Moroccan government do you?

Flamenco Mom said...

OMG, that is hilarious! And my goodness, Miss E is such a big girl now!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I showed that to Emma. She thought it was her. Too cute!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

p.s. She's making me play it repeatedly for her!

shauna said...

I love her closing line. "Don't worry, I'll be okay..." Is that a statement of what's to come? The glorious world of girldom? My daughter is always asking, "Mommy, when I grow up can I borrow your makeup?" I keep telling her that when she grows up she probably won't want to use Mommy's old makeup.

Oh, good luck to us all.

And thanks for your kind words on my blog...